Player and Coach Appearances
2021 Player Request Criteria and Process:
Please read the information below before completing your request
- Preferences of requests are given in the following order: - Local Junior Rugby Clubs affiliated with Rugby Victoria - Local Schools that are associated with the Melbourne Rebels and RV Game Development Programs - Melbourne Rebels designated charity partners - Community Partners of the Melbourne Rebels - Not-for-profit organisations
- Appearance requests require as much notice as possible at least 7 days (minimum), preferred 14 days.
- Appearances are for a maximum of 1 hour, unless otherwise negotiated during the application process.
- Requests from individuals and organisations for player appearances at birthdays, weddings or other private celebrations will not be considered
- The club reserves the right to re-allocate player appearances in the event of injury/illness/change of training schedules.
- The event or activity must not be associated with any conflicting sponsors of the Melbourne Rebels - please check here. Please also note that unfortunately the Club cannot accept responsibility for last minute player cancellations due to injury/illness or change of training schedules.
- All submissions will remain ‘pending’ until you are notified of the outcome of your request
- The Melbourne Rebels reserves the right to decline any request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- Player requests cannot be guaranteed at the following times: - During the off season; this starts the day following the last match of the season up until mid-November - On bye weekends - On the team’s scheduled day off during the week - On game days - On the day before and after game day
- You will be notified via. phone or email once the form is completed as to whether your request can be fullfilled or if there are alternative options.
Thank you for your understanding and support!